North Shore Shark Adventures
Haleiwa Boat Harbor, Oahu
Swim with the Sharks in Hawaii! Book with Sav-On Tours to receive discount tickets to the original shark cage diving company on Oahu. No Groupon or coupon needed! Sav-On Tours offers the best deals on Hawaii oldest and best shark cage company – North Shore Shark Adventures.
North Shore Shark Adventures is located in Haleiwa Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. North Shore Shark Adventures will transport you 3 to 5 miles out in the beautiful Pacific Ocean for a thrilling 20 minute shark cage encounters dive.
The Hawaii shark cage dive will provide you with a mask and snorkel to witness black tip sharks, sand bar sharks, galapagos and occasionally a tiger shark behind the secure metal and Plexiglas enclosure of the shark cage. Observe other amazing marine life on your shark cage dive, as they frequently see dolphins, green sea turtles, flying fish, and humpback whales during their migration season.
North Shore Shark Adventures has video and souvenirs that are available for purchase after your shark cage dive
Child rates available for children 3-12. No child under the age of 12 may participate in the shark cage diving without an adult on board (cage or boat).
The sharks that are most often sighted are sandbars, black tips, and Galapagos. On occasion you may see a tiger, hammerhead, or a whale shark.
Discount Tickets available for Oahu’s #1 Shark Cage Tour (no coupon needed) – North Shore Shark Cage Adventures.
- Only available for the 8am, 9am 10am, and 11am dives
- Book the early dives so you can enjoy the beach or the cool town of Haleiwa before transport back to Waikiki
- The ocean is calmer on the earlier dives
- Pick up at select Waikiki Hotels ONLY between 6:00am – 6:20am
- Return to Waikiki aprox 2pm
- There is no same day refund on transport even if boat trips is cancelled or no sharks seen.
Instructions: Click on the tour name below to see options and pricing for those tours/events. You will only be able to add one type of ticket to your cart at a time. For example, if you are a family of four you will select the adult ticket type and put a quantity of two. When you get to the cart screen click Continue Shopping and go do the same for the child ticket type.
To purchase transport also click Continue Shopping. All transports need to be purchased for each individual needing transportation.
Shark cage diving sells out everyday, so you NEED to book in ADVANCE. We are NOT on Real Time.
BOOKINGS MADE AFTER HOURS WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED FOR THE NEXT DAY!!
Details of the Oahu shark cage:
– Operates 7 days a week
– 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, and 11am
– Check in a half hour prior
– Tour time lasts about two hours – from check in to check out
– Driving time from Waikiki is about 90 minutes
– Hawaii Shark cage diving time is 20 minutes
– Money back guarantee – if no sharks are sighted on the trip you can get your money back for the cage portion only
– Early morning shark cage swims have the calmest water
CLOSED on Christmas Day