Majestic Circle Island Tour
Departs from Waikiki and Ko Olina
Enoa Tours offers a little different from all others, as it is specifically redesigned to spend the most time “off the bus,” at each stop so that together you can discover all of the things that make our island magical. Enoa Tours only operates mini-buses to ensure group size and comfort. All admissions and lunch are included. Tour is offered from Waikiki and Ko Olina.
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout – The first stop of the day is at one of the most scenic and historic places in all of O’ahu. Learn the story about how King Kamehameha united all of the Hawaiian Islands under one monarchy as they visit the very spot where a famous battle took place.
- Byodo-In Temple – As they drive along the Ko’olau mountain range they stop to discover a hidden gem tucked away from the main road. Byodo-In Temple was featured by National Geographic in “20 of the world’s most beautiful Buddhist temples,” noting its architectural details and awe inspiring surroundings.
- Tropical Farms – Famously known as “The Little Country Store On Your Way to the North Shore” Steve and Chrissy Paty started this as a roadside operation in 1987 and now, three decades later it’s a great place to try different local snacks and learn how to crack open some macadamia nuts as the chickens stand by watching hungrily hoping you drop a nut or two.
- North Shore Lunch Stop – Your driver will update you on the daily menu and determine a great place for everyone to enjoy a delicious lunch before driving alongside the world famous North Shore O’ahu coastline on our way to the next adventure.
- Waimea Valley – Follow your E Noa tour guide on a short hike to a 45′ waterfall where you can swim. Learn about the ancient history of Waimea Valley and why it’s considered to be a very significant and religious site.
- Dole Plantation – They will end our day with a drive through Haleiwa Surf Town and beautiful pineapple fields before stopping at the Dole Plantation. Don’t forget to try the world famous Dole Whip frozen dessert, a perfect treat under the Hawaiian afternoon sun!
- * BONUS STOP(S) – “E Noa” means freedom. In addition to the stops listed above, our tour guides are known to prepare something unique and special for every adventure.
Child rates are 3-11 years of age. Infants are free but must sit on an adults lap.
Departures from Waikiki and Ko Olina.
Waikiki – Daily except Monday
Ko Olina – Tuesday and Fridays ONLY
Tour Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pick up locations and times will be listed on your confirmation email.
Dress casual. You may want to bring a swimsuit and towel as swimming at Waimea Falls may be allowed. This is up to the Waimea Valley depending on water conditions. Some stops only accept cash.