Dolphin Star - Wild Dolphin Watch
Waianae Boat Harbor, Oahu
Sav-On Tours offers discount tickets to Dolphin Star – Wild Dolphin Watch. Don’t pay retail for the exact same activity.
Enjoy their top-rated eco tour for all ages! Learn about Hawaii’s beautiful marine animals from our certified Naturalist. Build your own premium hamburger freshly grilled onboard with your choice of gourmet fixings, plus snack on our homemade chocolate brownies. Then, explore an underwater paradise at one of Oahu’s best snorkeling spots on the west side. All snorkeling equipment, instruction, floatation devices are included. Go on an educational guided reef tour with our crew and see Hawaii’s marine life up close! Easy water entry, two restrooms and freshwater showers make this cruise ideal and safe for beginner snorkelers as well as advanced.
- 3-hour cruise aboard the 149-person Dolphin Star Catamaran
- 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Check in BY 9:15am at the Waianae Boat Harbor
- Freshly grilled premium hamburger BBQ buffet lunch
- Dolphin activities for all ages including crew of certified naturalists, narration and more
- Kids program: Interactive, education and fun with souvenir learning material
- All snorkeling equipment, instruction, floatation devices (with the snorkeling pkg)
- Professional captain and crew of certified Naturalist make this cruise relaxing, fun and educational
- Round-trip Transportation: is available from Waikiki for $23 per person
Child rates are 3-11 years of age. Infants are free BUT must notify us in the notes section.
Instructions: Click on the tour name below to see options and pricing for those tours/events. You will only be able to add one type of ticket to your cart at a time. For example, if you are a family of four you will select the adult ticket type and put a quantity of two. When you get to the cart screen click Continue Shopping and go do the same for the child ticket type.
To purchase transport also click Continue Shopping. All transports need to be purchased for each individual needing transportation.
Wild Dolphin Watch Details:
For the month of March trip is available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday.
For the rest of the year trip departs daily except Fidays and Sundays.