Diamond Head Luau has one of the best buffets on Oahu featuring a Farm to Table Menu with the islands freshest meats and produce.
With an average of 200 guests, Diamond Head Luau is proud to be Oahu’s most exclusive luau, focusing on quality and customer interaction instead of a massive crowd and with-in walking distance from Waikiki Hotels.
Enjoy a lei greeting, cocktails, hula lessons, basket weaving, lei making, Hawaiian tattoo and more before feasting on great tasting traditional and contemporary Hawaiian food. Ticket prices also include admission to the Waikiki Aquarium.
So, grab your family by the hand and walk down the beach to the Waikiki Aquarium in the foothills of Diamond Head for a special evening of food, music, and Hawaiian Culture! No Groupon or coupon needed to enjoy discount tickets to the Diamond Head Luau dba Kings Luau.
Farm to Table Dinner Includes:
• Kauai sweet shrimp w/mango salsa
• Punalu‘u Farms ho‘io salad (Hawaiian fern) caprese salad
Locally Farmed Foods:
• Nalo Farms mixed greens
• Ho Farms vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh cucumbers
• AJ Farms romaine lettuce
• Akule pipikaula (Hawaiian smoked meat)
• Vegan vegetable curry w/ fried tofu
• Lomi lomi salmon/ poi shooters
• Hawaii Island bone-in kal-bi short ribs
• Huli huli chicken breast (free range)
• Waianae ahi poke
• Tahitian-style poke - Nairagi Poisson Cru in coconut milk
• Kalua pork carving station
• Seasonal island fresh fruit assortment
• Maui chocolate mousse shooters
**Menu subject to change
Available on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays
(Closed Christmas and New Years)
Check in at 4:45pm
Doors open at 5:15pm
Dinner at 6:20pm
Show at 7:00pm
Luau Ends at 8:00pm
NO Transportation is offered.
The luau is held on the grounds of the Waikiki Aquarium
2777 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Reserve in advance as this luau sells out!!